If you would like to take the lead on the IT security of our Global IT platforms, this is what we offer:
- You take part in the development of new IT solutions from early specification of requirements to the technical implementation
- You collaborate across our global organisation on how to make our cloud, on-prem and IoT secure
- You get to be part of an organisation that makes the world more sustainable
Protect our information security
You join our Grundfos Information Security Officer in safeguarding our data and digital assets across the globe. Collaborating closely with him, our IT Operations and our IT development department, you will be trusted with running your own projects and advising decision makers across Grundfos. Doing so, you ensure we choose and applying the security needed to make the information in our products and solutions safe.
Overall, you divide your time broadly across security aspects:
- Architecture – you make sure we live up to security by design across Grundfos by engaging with enterprise and solution architects, thus securing compliance.
- Security engineering – you drive the continuous development of our security architecture and compliance related to our software development, cloud, production environment and industrial control systems. Additionally, you interact with our IT Security team as well as take part in our Cyber Response team.
- Project management – you provide your expertise on security issues on a wide range of development projects, ensuring that our new products meet our high IT security standards.
- Awareness – you drive on-going initiatives that make information security understandable by all employees. You are responsible for launching theme-based campaigns designed to lift the security awareness level across Grundfos.
Stay in daily contact with international colleagues and experts
To keep your security knowledge up to date, you get to collaborate with our security team, external security consultants and to participate in seminars. This ensures that you are able to build your specialities and broaden your knowledge on a wide range of security domains, methods, analytics and tooling – always staying on top of the development in your field.
Experience with cyber security
- You hold a CISSP, CEH or equivalent certification and have a good understanding of Networking, Cloud, IoT, IIoT and OT.
- You might have some years’ experience working with project management, software development or working as a security advisor or IT auditor
- You might have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You have at least 3 years’ experience with IT security architecture.
- You are fluent in English.
If this job sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today by clicking on “Apply”. We invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to dig deeper into the Grundfos universe, please visit us on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/5195 or our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwY54t455CU.