As a CSE you will act as an intermediary between the customers and accommodations by handling a variety of inquiries. This is a full-time (40 h/week) position in scheduled shifts.
• Liaise between the guest and accommodations: modification of reservations, handling special requests and complaints by phone and e-mail;
• Delivering high level of customer service;
• Actively participate in various projects within the department;
• Promote the Booking.com culture within your colleagues.
Our ideal candidate:
• Has excellent communication and problem solving skills;
• Takes responsibility and ownership;
• Is passionate about helping customers;
• Fluent in both written and spoken English and one of the following languages (Mandarin or German);
• Available Full-time (40 h/week) and flexible in work schedule;
• In possession of a valid work-permit for Germany.
What Booking.com will offer You:
• A gross salary of EUR 1550,- based on 40 hours per week;
• International working environment;
• Convenient office location in the center of Berlin;
• 25 holidays per year on full time bases;
• Quarterly Bonus Plan 12% of your salary, based on set targets;
• 25% Premium pay for hours worked after 8 pm;
• 60% Premium pay for hours worked on the Weekend;
• Free meals.
Booking.com BV (the company behind Booking.com™, the market leading online hotel reservation service in the world) and/or its various support companies throughout the world are looking for people to support the business in the fast-growing hotel markets. Bcom Customer Service Center Germany GmbH, one of the support companies in Germany, is looking for a Customer Service Executive - multilingual.