Digital Communications Manager, Global Communications, Bagsværd
Gladsaxe, 1 stilling
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Business Operations, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
Digital Communication Manager, Global Communications, Bagsværd
Are you passionate about leveraging customer insights to create digital content that translates into increased sales? Do you have what it takes to successfully implement B2B marketing campaigns across digital channels, while inspiring your colleagues to do the same? And can you develop long-term conversion strategies that get results?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. You’re probably a digital native, but you’re first and foremost a communicator, with knowledge and experience that can help drive a transformation in how we use digital communications to grow our business. You’ve got a proven track record of ‘hands-on’ implementation of successful B2B digital lead generation campaigns. And you have the passion, enthusiasm and energy to guide and support colleagues across Novozymes to similar success.
In this position you need to have:
- A master’s degree in general business, marketing or communications or other relevant academic background
- A minimum of 4 years of experience in online marketing and lead generation in a B2B environment, either in-house or at an agency
- A deep understanding of B2B customer journeys and experience, as well as of marketing ROI and marketing software such as Marketo
- The ability to define and own digital marketing KPIs, and the ability to translate and communicate results to all levels of the Novozymes organization
- Excellent communication and social skills – you will need to engage with many different stakeholders and proactively build networks
- A keen interest in the latest digital trends and the ability to spot the ones that should attract budget and marketing efforts
- Fluency in English. Other languages – including Danish - are an advantage
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. http://www.novozymes.com
For more information, please contact Head of Global Communication Services, Charlotte Hummer Vad, on phone +45 30773366
Application deadline: June 1st 2016
Please attach your CV, cover letter and any relevant educational documents (e.g: degree certificates) when you apply.