As a project engineer you can work in projects as technical coordinator with different responsibilities. Such as calculations, construction and/or documentation. Inspection and quality control are also possible responsibilities. Contact with customers, sub-contractors and different societies. Planning and follow-ups.
- Bachelor and/or Masters degree in mechanical/maritime/shipyard engineering.
- Relevant experience from engineering/design/shipyard company, or as consultant within relevant fields.
- Experience with Auto Cad.
- English skills on a professional level. Knowledge of Norwegian language.
- Good communication skills
- Good intercultural skills
- A team player
- Positive towards living in small places on the coast of Norway
- Challenging tasks in a friendly environment
- Pension agreement
- Help finding accommodation