How to attend
“Nordic Working 7” gathers employers and EURES Advisers from Scandinavia, Finland and Iceland to provide information and advice to jobseekers about finding a job and living and working in the above mentioned countries and to conduct interviews via chat sessions. Besides that, there will be a (live) forum with field experts.
- Check the list of exhibitors that will be participating in the online event (tick the “online” box on the left hand side) and verify their online availability times. During the event, you will be able to chat with them by clicking the “chat now” button. Make sure you are logged into the website when you start a chat session, so that your CV information will be automatically passed on to the person you are chatting with.
- Browse through the programme of presentations that will be broadcast live. You will also be able to replay them after the event.
- Browse through the job offers and bookmark the ones you are interested in and which fit your profile (by clicking the “Apply” button). This means that the exhibitor (either an employer or a EURES Adviser) will be able to consult your CV up to 3 months after the event – and maybe, who knows, invite you for an interview.
- Please bear in mind that you will only be able to apply/bookmark a job vacancy if you’re registered on the website as a Visitor.
- Please note that chat sessions cannot be pre-booked, you will be placed in a waiting queue until the employer or EURES Adviser is available to start the chat.