Information for exhibitors
Our spring IT job fair had about 1 000 visitors and 63 participating companies. A follow-up 4 weeks after the fair gave a result of 50 companies yielded approximately 250 interviews and 46 employments at once - ! lovely
- If your company wish to participate in our recruitment event, please register your attendance at www.europeanjobdays.eu, chose "Create Account" on top right side of the page and then chose "Register as an Exhibitor" at the latest on the 1th of September. We will promote your attendance through the webpage and from there we will spread information to the Public Employment Service and other stakeholders as LinkedIn groups, Facebook etc.
- Regarding the vacancies you only need to send us the amount and job titles. Please print your ads and take them to the fair for distribution. If your company have a career site we’ll help you link it to europeanjobdays.eu
– Please update your vacancies no later than 10th of September.
- We will also promote you online by streaming information about your company, your vacancies and how the viewers can contact you. Basically what we need is you to send us a short movie (3-5 minutes) with the above information. We’ll assist you if needed.
– Please, send your movie no later than 10th of September.
- Free of charge event: We provide a table, chairs and refreshments for 2 persons / company (there is also a cafeteria on the premises, where you can buy refreshments if you choose to be more than 2)
- We can not guarantee access to electricity / Wi-Fi.
- Please be in place at 9 am (one hour before the event starts). The event takes place in an open space and there is constantly a natural flow of people, therefore there is not possible to close the doors before and after the event. Expect that you will have candidates visiting you even after the event ends.
We have a limited number of spaces. Don’t wait too long to register!