Application Support Analyst
The Application Support Analyst/Product Support Technician will assist internal and external customers with technical systems support and training on proprietary web and desktop software applications used by hearing care practitioners, patient care coordinators, business managers, leadership team and business owners.
- Function as subject matter expert on a suite of tools that include office management, patient scheduling, point of sale, office and user administration, application security, reporting, medical billing and document management
- Interface with a variety of internal and external customers over the phone, via email and face to face, in positive and professional manner
- Handle expert troubleshooting and resolution of customer problems relative to usability and functionality of applications
- Organize and present classroom-style seminars about product features and functionalities
- Develop and manage detailed content for digital and print training materials including user manuals, quick tips and any other necessary training resources
- Ensure new internal and external customers become fully on-boarded and proficient in all end-user aspects of applications
- Take lead in training colleagues on new features within applications in advance of launches, along with training on technical support aspects of features and applications
- Serve as a consultant to the application development team on issues, bugs and ongoing feature ideation and development
- When requested, travel within U.S and Canada for hands-on training
- B.S. / B.A or related training/customer support experience
- Experience in training end users on business applications and software
- Experience supporting internet applications and desktop software. Ability to address, explain and solve software problems using phone and Internet communications.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems and tools including MS Office excel, PowerPoint, Word and Internet Explorer
- Manages and prioritize multiple assignments
- Effectively meets customer needs; takes responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Clearly conveys information in a manner that results in the customer understanding and retaining the message
- Effectively manages time resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Sets high performance standards and assumes responsibility for successfully completing assignments and tasks
- Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in work tasks or work environment; adjusting effectively to working within new work structures, management structures, processes or requirements.
- Ability to travel 5 - 10 % (US and Canada)
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link in the job advert Product Support Technician (myworkdayjobs.com)
no later than 15 June 2022. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
Please note that all applications must be send directly, and through only using the ‘APPLY’ link
Beltone is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.