Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in managing media relations this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Media Relations Assistant for the Communication unit.
Supporting media relations officers in the delivery of the following tasks related to media reporting and analysis:
- media reporting | produce media coverage daily reports;
- media analysis | analyse media coverage against the key performance indicators;
- media analysis |support the media relations team in establishing new, credible key performance indicators for media impact assessment;
- media reporting | manage the press mailbox by feeding .xls database logging interactions with journalists;
- provide overall admin support to media relations officers.
- excellent knowledge of English (at least c1 level);
- at least 1 year of relevant working experience in communication departments;
- experience in identify, collect and collate evidence; carry out data management activities; ensure proper document management; manage media relations; provide administrative support;
- knowledge of media monitoring and listening tools would be considered an asset;
- behavioural competencies: ethics and integrity; working with others; dealing with ambiguity; planning work for results.
Assignment: initial contract of 2 months, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment 12 months
Salary: approx. €1890 per month before taxes
Work modalities: office work is required on at least 2 days per week. Remote work is possible within 2 hours from Parma for the remaining days
Please provide an English Europass template cv to firstname.lastname@example.org