Kedington is the largest IT network infrastructure solutions company in Ireland. We provide active and passive IT network solutions, structured cabling and data centre engineering services to organisations of all sizes in the public and private sector.
Due to the growing demands of our clients we have immediate vacancies for enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Irelands largest IT network infrastructure solutions company and be part of some exciting projects.
We have some excellent opportunities for candidates with experience as
- Trainee Structured Cabling / Data Technicians
- Structured Cabling Engineers
- General Operatives
Previous experience in any of the following areas is advantageous
- Pulling Cables (Cat 6, Cat 6A, Copper Cable, Fibre Optic Multicore)
- Installation of cabinets & racks
- Cable test & termination
- Outside plant (OSP) installations
- OLTS & OTDR Testing
- Fault find basic wiring Problems
- Patching and Circuits
Applicants must hold a current Safe Pass and Manual Handling certificate.
- Continuous training & upskilling opportunities
- Travel pay / country money where applicable
- Construction Workers Pension Scheme (CWPS) contributions, inclusive of pension, sick pay and death-in-service benefits
- 21 days annual leave
- Christmas bonus subject to company & individual performance
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in Ireland / EU.