Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency based in Parma, Italy? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of procurement rules of the European Commission this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Finance and Procurement Assistant.
Support the procurement team in the execution of the whole procurement cycle, from call preparation to implementation of the contracts. tasks include:
- carrying out procurement activities, both the call preparation and evaluation phase;
- assisting in the clarification phase;
- inserting data into tables and preparing reports;
- preparing purchasing orders;
- working with documents and managing them on the document management system;
- support in contract management;
- procurement inbox management and email dispatch;
- acting as a point of contact for the internal communication.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience in procurement roles;
- good knowledge of procurement or grant rules of the european commission;
- previous experience in the eu environment would be considered an asset;
- ability to work with numbers and related tools, with documents and their storage in dms tools, with tables and reporting tools;
- ability to follow a complex process with high attention to details;
- full proficiency in it tools, particularly in excel and word as well as in digital communication tools;
- behavioural competencies: team player, able to take up ad hoc tasks, ability to support team upon call/need arisen, agility/willingness to execute a variety of support tasks, ability to work effectively in teleworking mode.
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €1850 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (within 2 hours from parma, italy), office work is possible on a voluntary basis (up to 50% of the working time).
To apply for this position, please send an English Europass template CV to email@example.com