We offer a great seasonal position in a truly international hospitality business in Lapland. You will be a part of the world‘s most unique resort and together with other employees you will create the magic of Lapland. You will live in the middle of Lapland wilderness, surrounded by the beauty of Finnish forests.
Apply for a position of a CHEF in a wilderness of Lapland, Finland!
JOB DESCRIPTION, RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
We are looking for experienced and motivated CHEFS for the winter season in Lapland, Finland. We offer a 6-month contract with the possibility of extension. As winter is the peak season, working days can be very busy. Applicants should possess the ability to work quickly and be on their feet long hours. It is essential you have a friendly yet professional persona and you must be a strong team player with a great attention to details.
The role will involve:
- Preparing breakfast, lunch, and dinner (buffet table and a la carte as well)
- Supporting staff with other tasks around the resort as required
- Competitive salary up to 2700 eur gross/month depending on working experience
- Evening, night & weekend compensation
- Wide range of employees benefits (such as possibility of using swimming pools, gyms and ski slopes at promotional prices)
- Staff housing is provided by employer, paid by employee, the cost: 100€/month (shared room) or 250€/month (own room)
Information about the selection process
If you feel this is the job you dream about, please, submit your resume.
The right candidates will be invited for an online interview. Once succeeded, there will be a second round of the interview with the client.