Clarity Recruitment is an Irish recruitment agency for healthcare professionals. We help Healthcare Professionals secure work throughout Ireland and the UK.
We are currently looking for Pharmacists to work in community pharmacies Ireland (several locations available).
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines;
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers;
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence;
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products;
- Any other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organisational skills
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Willingness to learn
- Open to new cultures
- Permanent contract
- Full time job
- 4 weeks paid holidays
- Good working conditions
- Professional development
- Salary is negotiable and based on experience
What you will need:
- Pharmacy degree (from an EU country preferably)
- Ideally 1 years' post registration experience
- English certificate (IELTS, OET or CAE C1 level)
- Register as a Pharmacist in Ireland
If you do not have an English certificate yet, but have a good English level, and want to start working as soon as possible, there is the possibility to work as a pharmacist in Northern Ireland (after registering as a pharmacist).
All applications are confidential.
Clarity can help you find your dream job and we also offer full support and many services: CV editing, interview preparation, career advice and many more services free of charge.
If you are interested, please send your application/ updated CV in English.