Are you a specialist in Payroll as well as Italian Personnel Administration and you live in Germany?
You have a gift for languages and you are fluent in several, working flexibly from home for one of the largest chemical companies in the world sounds good to you? On behalf of our client, BASF, and its international service hub for Payroll and Personnel Administration in Berlin, we are looking for you to complete the HR Services Team Italy as Payroll Specialist (m/f/d) for Team Italy. Our client is passionate about creating high quality HR services for the future. BASF supports his partners with deep expertise, offers consulting, and delivers service out of one hand: from Learning, Payroll, Personnel Administration, and Inquiry. Today, with connecting diversity and digitalization, BASF enters the next stage of service delivery.
Be part of this exciting journey! At BASF, the chemistry is right: counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you! Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
This is what you can expect:
- Location-independent workplace with defined days of attendance in Berlin
- An onboarding program "Buddy System" so that you can settle in quickly and be part of the BASF team from day one
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your work and private life according to your needs
- 30 day paid vacation and sabbatical options
- Relocation assistance for a smooth transition to work in Berlin
- Various development programs and training courses as well as language courses so that you can develop your full potential
- Public transport subsidies
- Living a corporate culture that offers an integrative and international work environment as well as team, cultural and sporting events
- Salary indication: 37.000 Euros - 42.000 Euros gross/year
- You prepare and process the monthly payroll and implement, improve and maintain administrative HR processes in SAP HR and other HR systems, ensuring the correctness of all data according to employees' specific situations.
- You ensure that all legal and regulatory requirements concerning our HR services are met.
- You keep our documentation up-to-date and upload data in relevant platforms, closely collaborating with our external technical providers as well as our internal service departments in Berlin.
- You contribute in internal projects, focus on solutions to increase efficiency, and share best practices amongst EMEA HR teams.
- You are curious about latest technologies and tools and autonomously consult and bring ideas to our Payroll chapter.
- You contribute to our quality and knowledge management by documenting all processes and relevant legal regulations in accordance with our high-quality standards.
- You have successfully completed your vocational training or university studies in Economics, Business Administration or similar and have at least 2 years experience working with Italian Payroll processes.
- You have excellent knowledge of the Italian payroll and post-payroll regarding legislation, social security, taxes and time management.
- You have experience working IT systems and you have solid MS Excel skills. Experience working with SAP and Zucchetti is a big plus.
- You are fluent in English and Italian, German is a plus.
- You always present yourself in a friendly and service-oriented manner to customers.
- You demonstrate very strong analytical and organisational skills whilst working towards deadlines.
- You shine with your ability to take ownership of payroll processes.
Could we arouse your interest in the position Payroll Specialist (m/f/d) for Team Italy? Then please do not hesitate to apply!
We look forward to you!