Are you attracted to the challenge of driving growth and development in an internationally operating family business and to occupy a key position in a successful company?
Our client is an international family business with the goal to revolutionize both industrial and agricultural machinery technology. The core business is the production of feed mixer wagons and telescopic loaders as well as their maintenance.
The company's success is essentially due to many years of gathering know-how in the agricultural sector. This results in high quality and innovative products. Several locations in Europe ensure market and customer proximity and provide the opportunity to develop new customer groups and expand market shares.
For the expansion of the business area in the region of Bremen, Randstad are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) for permanent placement. This means that you will have a work contract directly with our customer. Starting date is as soon as possible.
Core tasks are sales and the development of the office in Bremen and it’s team.
Your main tasks:
- Constant and intensive support of existing customers.
- Establishing new business relationships (dealers, contractors and farmers)
- Conducting annual meetings
- Conducting price and contract negotiations
- Preparing and drawing up quotations
- Handling customer correspondence
- Preparation of annual budget planning
- Permanent market analysis and observation of developments in the sales area
- Order processing
- Attending and conducting trade fairs and events
- Establishing and using customer network
- Experience in sales of agricultural products
- Network of customers and distributors
- You have a good technical understanding
- You have a "hands-on mentality"
- You have very good communication skills
- Your work style is characterized by initiative, results orientation and business acumen
- You enjoy working strategically and operationally and consider yourself a problem solver
- You are well structured, good at analyzing and planning
- Good command of English
- excellent command of German
- Willingness to travel
Our client offers you:
- An exciting and challenging job in a successful and internationally active family-owned company
- Flat hierarchies and fast decision-making processes
- Detailed initial training
- Continuing education in the company
- Company benefits
Are you interested? Please don’t hesitate to contact us! We look forward to meeting you!