What is expected from you as a Data Analyst:
- Feeding local Business Units with unknown insights based on data and assisting them with the commercial activation of these insights
- Extract, wrangle and analyze data to find patterns and translate them to actionable insights
- Make fact-driven conclusions to help the business prioritize what matters most
- Create reporting to give business ongoing insight into reality
- Assess data quality and provide guidance to improve the data
- Ensuring the evolution of a knowledge and technology base throughout the Group
- A close collaborative relationship with IT in deploying and maintaining data solutions
Your key strength
- Excellent command of Dutch
Technical Skills :
- Our ideal candidate is passionate about working with data both professionally and in leisure time.
- You are able to manage and analyze large data sets with analytic rigor by using the usual toolset of statistical and machine-learning methods
- You have basic data manipulation skills (join, merge, select, etc.) using standard python APIs (Pandas, Spark, SQL, etc.)
- You are comfortable working with standard data types – json, yml, dict.
- You have critical thinking and analytical mindset. You challenge your colleagues and yourself and drive ideas and initiatives forward at a start-up speed.
- You are a constant learner, easily adapting to a fast-paced environment. You have to be persistent, innovative, curious, pragmatic and creative when facing complex problems.
- You can clearly communicate the outcomes of complicated analyses and make complex things simple without dropping the essence of the problem.
- You are self-driven and independent but you are not afraid to ask if you don’t know. Also, you are a good team player helping others and bringing good atmosphere to the team.
- Most importantly, you have business mentality and are proficient in turning data discoveries into actionable insights creating value for the company.
What you'll get:
- 25 days of holidays;
- Career development programs with reputable international company;
- Work for international clients on a variety of projects;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Ability for partially working from home (position based in Varna office);
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria;
- Medical Care Insurance;
- Additional Pension plan;
- Multisport card and employee discounts.
Is this you? If you are excited about this role and meet the requirements, please, send us a CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is under special protection within the meaning of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.