You will be:
- An important link within the team, and together with the team you will ensure that the projects and changes are delivered on time and with guaranteed quality
- Realizing various and multiple software engineering activities incl. business requirements, functional design, technical design, development, application integration, package configuration, testing, deployment and other software related development activities
- Following market evolutions within the assigned applications, solutions and software frameworks (including their interfaces) and advice in function of new developments
- Responsible for the maintenance of applications within KBC, as well as carrying out assignments in project mode, from discussing the requirements to developing, implementation and testing
- Participating in the daily support of these applications. Together with the team you will ensure that service is guaranteed both during and outside office hours
- Responsible for non-planned maintenance (incident solving, production support, and for critical applications beeper support)
- Managing incidents through investigating (and resolving) problems that occur in the processing of the systems
- Managing change through examining applications to change the systems, as well as the end-to-end elaboration and implementation of the requested changes
To be successful you need to have:
- 4+ years working in front-end web development
- Solid understanding and extensive development experience in Angular
- Programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
- RESTful APIs building – active cooperation with back-end developers to make sure that the development meets the terms of specification and other technical particularities.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Understanding of software development theory and design.
- Demonstrates an understanding of testing, monitoring and alerting
- Excellent communication skills in English
What you'll get:
- 25 days of holidays;
- Career development programs with reputable international company;
- Work for international clients on a variety of projects;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Ability for partially working from home (position based in Varna office);
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria;
- Medical Care Insurance;
- Additional Pension plan;
- Multisport card and employee discounts.
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.