Who are we?
Every international payment must go a long way before it arrives at the right place. Banking systems are specific and technically varied. Our team of Business Solution Analysts ensures that the systems work the way they are supposed to, and that everything arrives at the right time at the right place. They manage application development, from inventing new features, through software testing to troubleshooting system errors. This requires technical and analytical capabilities. Do you enjoy this dynamic world of banking applications?
As a member of the team you will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of the proper functioning of the application/s;
- Analyzing and writing requirements for changes which have to happen in the applications;
- Creating and performing tests for the changes, providing support and user training (documentation and training creation);
- Incident management and resolution, coordination of follow-up actions;
- Ensuring smooth cooperation between business and ICT.
What it takes to succeed?
- Relevant background or Proven experience within a similar environment as Payments, Trade Finance or Corporate banking;
- We welcome interest in IT and modern technologies;
- Analytical thinking is important, you will examine current processes by using your problem-solving abilities;
- Fluent English is essential for us, communication with Belgium and foreign colleagues awaits you;
- Experience of working within Agile methodology is a plus.
What you'll get:
- 25 days of holidays;
- Career development programs with reputable international company;
- Work for international clients on a variety of projects;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Ability for partially working from home (position based in Varna office);
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria;
- Medical Care Insurance;
- Additional Pension plan;
- Multisport card and employee discounts.
Is this you? If you are excited about this role and meet the requirements, please, send us a CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is under special protection within the meaning of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.