Are you passionate about Quality Assurance and technologies? We are looking for new curious, humble and driven teammates to join our fast-growing Testing HUB in Varna. The team is working on QA software implementation and products which are being used by more than 3 million users, mostly in Belgium, but also in Bulgaria, Ireland, Hungary or Slovakia. Testing Hub is part of KBC Group focused on digitalization, that drives the testing of applications and trying to make them more trustworthy and enjoyable for the end user.
About the role
If you are a "what will happen if I press this button" type of personality, you will excel in that job, since you will be responsible for preparation and coordination of testing of various banking applications and finding all kinds of errors, bugs and other unwanted glitches within our apps and services.
What You'll Do
- Effectively communicate with the Project lead and work closely with other team members (Developers, Business Analysts, Process Managers);
- Test software to ensure quality adheres to specifications and documentation;
- Helping to develop test plans;
- Develop test cases for smoke, regression and sanity testing to identify bugs and their causes;
- Provide regular, detailed status report on projects progress to all participants, perform defect tracking;
- Handle any testing related issues that arise, by acting as the key point of contact for our Clients.
What You Need To Succeed
- Proven experience in Quality Assurance;
- Strong knowledge of software development lifecycle ;
- Experience working with whitebox/blackbox testing;
- Knowledge of bug tracking software - Jira, Confluence, Bugzilla, HP QC;
- Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written);
- Ability to think analytically and problem-solve.
What You'll love About Us
- 25 days paid annual leave
- Career development programs with reputable international company;
- Work for international clients on a variety of projects;
- Additional IT trainings for professional development;
- Work-life balance and flexible schedule;
- Ability for partially working from home (position based in Varna office);
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria;
- Medical Care Insurance;
- Additional Pension plan;
- Multisport card and employee discounts.
Please, send us CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is under special protection within the meaning of the Bulgarian Personal Data Protection Act.