What does this function entail?
One of the core missions of directorate Shared Services and Operations (SS&O) is to “onboard” activities of other departments of KBC Group to the SS&O business unit in Brno, Czech Republic and Varna, Bulgaria. KBC has created Shared Service Center's (SSC) in Brno and Varna to strengthen its competitive advantage, focusing on cost efficiency, risk control and improving the quality of the services.
SS&O has become a competence center for this transition process and is offering a proven standardized methodology, tools and governance as a service towards internal clients who make their first steps in nearshoring and/or robotics.
Building on these proven processes and adhering strictly to this proven methodology, we will further expand the existing business unit in Brno and create a second site for the Shared Service Center in Varna (Bulgaria).
We are looking for additional ‘incubators’ to help realizing this strategic program.
You will be part of the Incubator team that offers the following services to our internal clients:
1. Help our client in realizing their nearshoring ambitions
- Remove / ease the burdens from the clients as much as possible by driving the process with our acquired nearshoring experience and tailored approach.
- Increase the value added of the nearshoring services provided to the internal clients.
- Increase the experience related to the ‘nearshoring package’ – service provided in cooperation with transition managers
2. Guarantee high level quality of the procedures and training material towards SSC and/or 24+.
- Develop high quality analysis enabling scripting of robots
- In doing so, you will work closely together with program, transition and process managers while receiving a unique opportunity at getting to know a broad variety of activities within KBC Group.
- We are looking for incubators who will support the client in their journey towards SSC and 24+.
- You can work independently
- You are eager to learn and have the reflex to share your knowledge.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are a problem solver.
- You have a passion for your client.
- You have good communication skills in English (written and spoken).
- You are flexible and willing to travel (short trips to SSC).
- You are prepared to work on the different KBC locations in BE, close to your client.
- You keep cool in difficult situations and can handle challenging deadlines.
- You know how to work with the different Microsoft tools (Excel, OneNote, Visio,…).
- You want to be part of a dynamic team
- You are able to cooperate with a broad variety of people
- Career development opportunities with reputable international company
- Preferential terms for use of products and services with all KBC Group companies in Bulgaria
- Additional Medical Care insurance and Pension plan
- Multisport card and other discounts in shopping centers
- Great opportunities for learning and professional development
- Possible Home Office
- Flexible working
- 25 days of paid holidays
If you find this job opportunity interesting and you meet the requirements for the position send a CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Confidentiality is guaranteed and the provided data is subject to special protection in the meaning of the GDPR and Personal Data Protection Act.