Tony's Chocolonely is an Impact Company with headquarters in The Netherlands, Amsterdam, and offices in Germany, Austria, Sweden, NY and UK. We have a serious mission but a very fun and informal work environment: international, inspiring and growing!
We offer an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing Team, a motivated, engaging, supportive small group of 8 people that are truly invested in our mission to make human rights respected and slave free chocolate the norm. This role is very dynamic: you can expect lots of variety, you interact with our Choco Fans, take ownership, you give input to the content we deliver to them, you are involved with people at all levels of seniority. We have tight deadlines and lots of opportunities for you to learn how to manage different priorities, multitask and unleash your creativity!
Ready to raise the bar with us? Here’s what you’ll do:
• The global Tony’s Chocolonely accounts are all yours! You will help launch and maintain Tony’s global social media accounts. Of course, the social media team has got your back!
• Care for our Choco Fans: you’ve always got an eye on our social media. But we don’t need to tell you that – you're a social media fanatic, after all! You’re quick to connect with our audience and provide them the right tools and information while making them feel like a true friend of Tony’s. Friendship bracelets may even be in order…
• Connect with Serious Friends: You know how to make new friends and you can’t get enough of doing it. You can proactively spot and engage with likeminded digital influencers to bring them into our circle.
• You’ll schedule and publish creative and smart contents regularly.
• Track the numbers: You like to dig into numbers and reports. You don’t just obsessively track all social media and digital relevant data, you also read the data you collect like a book. A really good book!
• Document: You’ve got eyes everywhere on social media, and we mean everywhere! You consistently document everything from story posts to Tweets to make sure we’ve got all the info we need in all the right places. Piece of (chocolate) cake!
• Calendar tracking wizardry: Our calendar is the holy grail of our work. We trust you to keep relevant marketing calendars up to date with all the latest info.
• Content creation: You’ve got ideas, lots of ‘em too! With those ideas, you’ll support the production and preparation content, both visual and written.
• Lending a hand: We’re a scrappy, tight-knit crew here at Team Tony’s Amsterdam, and every one of us wears a lot of hats. Just like us, you don’t mind getting your hands dirty and jumping in on administrative tasks to support the team.
What we offer
• An enthusiastic team of passionate, driven colleagues with a lot of love for our mission of 100% slave-free chocolate.
• An inspirational and fast-growing international work environment where you can show that things can be done differently, and you will be challenged to raise the bar.
• A chance to create your own learning opportunities and shape your experience/education.
• A pretty sweet office for our Amsterdam team in the heart of Westerpark, and lots of little surprises so you feel connected, even if you can't visit your colleagues in the office right now.
• Free, really good lunch at the office. Better than at home, we often hear.
• And, of course, lotssss of chocolate!
To read more about the must haves and nice to haves, follow the link to the job advertisement and apply today! We'd like you to start ASAP! :)