SIA DATIKA is a Latvian information technology (IT) company, founded in 1997. Initially, the company was engaged in hardware maintenance services, and later in computer sales. During its existence, the company has proved itself as a sustainable and stable service provider with professional and experienced professionals. The key to the success of our company is the excellent customer service and high level customer service. Since 2015, we have provided wiring services in the private and industrial sectors. DATIKA invites you to join his team
CONSTRUCTION OF POWER SUPPLY AND / OR LOW CURRENT SYSTEMS FOR CONSTRUCTION MANAGERS
- to develop a sequence of work performance and to ensure that the construction work is performed in accordance with the requirements of the construction project, construction norms and standards within the specified time limits;
- to ensure the quality of works and compliance with deadlines;
- to control the quality and scope of the performed works and to accept their execution;
- coordinate the activities of workers and subcontractors on the construction site;
- control and record the amount of work done;
- to be responsible for work safety and fire safety on the construction site;
- manage and organize binding documentation.
The company expects from the candidates:
- experience in managing electrical installation and / or ESS network construction works;
- certificate Construction management of electrical installations and / or management of electronic communication systems and networks;
- higher education in the respective specialty;
- category B driving license;
- good knowledge of Latvian language;
- good communication skills;
- good computer skills (MS Office). The ability to work with other computer programs will be considered an advantage.
The company offers:
- salary from 1800 EUR to 2300 EUR before taxes;
- stable, interesting and responsible work in a fast growing company;
- dynamic working environment, good working conditions and social guarantees;
- opportunity to gain versatile professional experience and expand knowledge.
If you are ready for challenges, apply now by sending your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We evaluate each application, but please note that we will contact the candidates we will invite to the interview!