Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
Concept, a Shiji Group Brand, is a truly global hospitality technology provider specialising in solutions for the Golf, Spa, Leisure and Resort market. Today, Concept has high-profile clients in nearly 70 countries worldwide, with software available in 15 different languages and a global support network to match.
Concept's commitment to existing and potential new clients means that the software solutions are continually developed and enhanced to add new features and functionality based on the requirements of many of the world’s leading hotels, clubs and leisure resorts. Concept’s open approach to development and integration of products enables every customer deployment to be tailored to their exact requirements. Our 24/7 global support and training network also gives each client piece of mind.
To support our Product team in Portugal, we’re looking for a motivated and skilled Product Manager to integrate a fantastic team that is changing the hospitality industry and to create a web-based solution for reservation management software for the leisure industry.
What you’ll do
- Create and maintain global market assessments.
- Develop and maintain user and buyer personas.
- Write and present epics.
- Write and present user stories with measurable acceptance criteria.
- Plan product roadmap through agile release planning methodology.
- Lead Product Owners from Product Backlog to sprint planning to sprint review.
- Driving continuous improvements within Agile development processes.
- Work with Development, UX team, QA, and Documentation inside sprints.
- Conduct or assist with Win/Loss analysis.
- Gather and maintain competitive Intelligence.
- Engage in go-to-market planning and execution.
- Document the typical buying process.
- Create and maintain internal positioning documents that will be used to develop external messages focused on each key buyer or persona.
- Assist in creating standard product presentations and demo scripts that can be used by the sales team in a typical sales process.
- Specify and prioritize market and customer requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to clients and prospects.
- Assist product and market expertise for events such as conferences, tradeshows, webinars, and seminars.
- Assist in delivering product information to qualified buyers in support of existing sales efforts.
- Responsible for product release launch and company readiness functions
- Prepare and validate general release software according to regional requirements
- Training, documenting, and communicating product updates.
- Active participant in beta test and customer pilot process to ensure best results.
- Communicate Roadmap: Monitor and communicate key dates and checkpoints in solution developments.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Agile product management in a software company.
- Degree in a Technical, Hospitality, Business or Marketing field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to travel both domestic and international.
- Experience working in a hotel or restaurant management position.
- Experiences with Kafka, microservices architecture.
- Previous experience hospitality software products.
- Pragmatic Marketing® certifications.
What we oﬀer
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility;
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future;
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally;
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices;
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs.
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by CONCEPTEK – Sistemas de Informação, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.