We are looking for Software Engineer to be responsible for design, creation, installation and the smooth running of our software solutions within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines required by a start-up organization.
The successful candidate will work in a team of mechanical and design engineers, report to CTO and participate directly in creation of prototype, MVP and launch stages of our company and its service. You will work on all product stages from research and development to design and manufacture, through to installation and final commissioning. You have skills, a proven professional experience and a detailed knowledge of required software and processes, entrepreneurial spirit and hands-on approach. You know how to turn your skills into working intact solutions.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes.
- Ensures security of the system, including consumer data, personal data protection, hardware protection
- Develops and maintains cloud operations
- Investigates problem areas.
- Follows the software development lifecycle.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtains and licenses software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Proven work experience as a software engineer or software developer
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Java or C++, ability to develop software in Ruby on Rails or other programming languages and object-oriented design skills
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Application architecture and design patterns
- Experience serving as technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle, from conception, architecture definition, detailed design, scoping, planning, implementation, testing to documentation, delivery and maintenance is preferred
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experience in development of distributed/scalable systems and high-volume transaction applications
Your Qualifications / Skills:
- Analyzing information
- General programming skills
- Software design
- Software debugging
- Software documentation
- Software testing
- Problem solving
- Software development fundamentals
- Software development process
- Software requirements
What we offer in return:
- Contribution to solving real world’s problems
- Doing something meaningful with your life
- Building a product and a service from scratch to launch, high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours, the ability to work from home, or other telecommuting opportunities.
WeCareBeauty is a company with roots into sustainable practices and circular economy in consumer goods and retail. We have created our brand on increased consumer demand for environmentally conscious authentic brands that consumers can trust.
Our mission is putting actions ahead of words.
Our slogan Do GOOD, LOOK perfect. WeCareBeauty reflects our ambition to invest in WeCareBeauty brand in activating its purpose in beauty and sustainability.
Our disruptive technology allows to discharge beauty products from smart-powered dispensers right into personal refillable re-usable bottles with a safety seal, complying with all hygiene standards at the store close to your home.
Our central processing system is the backbone of our smart technology. It enables us to maintain full control over the movement of the products, materials, packaging and to responsibly manage consumer and producer re-use loops. Through advanced monitoring, it brings efficiency into logistics, store operation and consumer journey.