Role: Senior .Net Developer
Duration of the Assignment: 6 months full time consulting with scope of extension
Location: Sweden (Remote).Must be authorized to work in Sweden
• 7+ years’ work experience in .Net, .Net Core and Web API
• Solid experience as .Net Developer with related frameworks, Strong Programming Concepts, Data structure and Algorithms.
• Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and software development principles.
• Understanding of computer science concepts Understanding of XML and JSON data structure.
• Experience in development and testing of Microservices using .Net core is desirable
• Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements (e.g. security, performance, and data protection)
• Responsible for leading a team of developers, review their code, actively contribute to team standards, and engage in collaborative professional culture
• Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills
• Prepare technical documentation Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
• Telecom domain experience with routine to troubleshooting
• Create database tables, views, medium to complex stored procedures, triggers and functions utilizing PL/SQL.
Good to Have Skills
• Good to have Microservices.
• Strong stake holder management
• Problem solving skills
• Excellent customer interacting skills
• Ability to work under minimal direct supervision
P.S This is a full time consulting role with BR Technologies AB for a period of 6 months with scope of extension.
Must be authorized to work in Sweden