General purpose of the job: To organize and continue to improve the overall receiving inspection process and supplier quality assurance team/activities. Coordinate/Supervise the interaction with company suppliers in terms of Quality of components/materials delivered to our production lines.
•To plan and supervise the activities performed by the SQA Specialists/SQA Operators;
• To organize and participate in the receiving inspection of raw materials and components;
• To manage all procedures, document flow and data on receiving inspection process and supplier evaluation process.
• To plan and coordinate receiving inspection activities so that to ensure timely supply of components to production lines;
• To coordinate the validation of the raw material with the project teams;
• To organize and perform the initial approval of suppliers, their evaluation and classification;
• To be actively involved in supplier validation process via approval of PPAP documentation.
• To do process and product audits of suppliers and to participate in the regular evaluation of active suppliers; To coordinate IMI BG supplier evaluation on a six month basis.
• To organize, if necessary, qualification testing of the received raw materials and components;
• To prepare and present on a regular basis reports on receiving inspection results;
• To analyze the non-conformities and delivered raw materials and components which could have negative impact on the environment and suggest continuous improvement actions;
• To manage and maintain the Supplier QRQC zone;
• To organize and manage the non-conforming components sorting center;
• To supervise Supplier Quality Assurance Speciaslists when they prepare written claims to suppliers for non-conformity of materials/components and to request corrective actions by the supplier;
• To coordinate the process of delivery of substitute components (in case of non-conformity) and to clarify details in terms of invoicing;
• To udate regularly the IMI BG approved vendor list including expiration dates of ISO certificates and responsible for SQID;
• To be in charge of the SQA operators (receiving inspection operators) and to deliver regular and ad-hoc trainings to them;
• Technical University Degree – Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science preferable;
• Very good written and spoken English – correspondence with foreign suppliers;
• Very good computer literacy – MS Office (Excel);
• Knowledge on IATF 16949;
• Excellent organization and communication skills;
• Pro-active and able to work independently and deliver results without supervision;
• Previous experience with supplier communication is a plus;
• Previous (automotive) industry exposure is most welcome;