Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. The company develops and manufactures products, and provides cloud and connectivity services for the IoT. Its portfolio consists of communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. All devices are connected to the cloud, where the clients can oversee and manage them using M2M Services mobile application. We seek creative candidates to support the development of their cloud infrastructure.
The successful candidate will participate in the creation of end-to-end design, development and implementation of custom software. She or he will work on improvement of the design of existing codes, troubleshooting and resolving problems.
This position will report to the CTO and work closely with other colleagues from the software development department.
Required knowledge and experience:
● Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
● 5+ years experience in back-end software development with .NET
● Multi-threaded application experience
● In-depth experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming
● SQL and RDBMS knowledge (MS SQL Server)
● Computer/Programming experience in: Languages (C#, C++); Framework (ASP.NET, .Net); Markup (XML, XAML);
● Experience using Visual Studio
● Good knowledge of Load Balancers, Zero Downtime and High Availability
● Usage of SCRUM, Agile
● Git and TFS
● Good working level in English
● Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
● Ability to handle multiple projects and cope with deadline pressure
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
● Team player
The company offers:
● An attractive salary
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Motivating work environment