Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. The company develops and manufactures products, and provides cloud and connectivity services for the IoT. Its portfolio consists of communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. All devices are connected to the cloud, where the clients can oversee and manage them using M2M Services mobile application.
We are looking for a qualified Mobile App Developer to design and code functional mobile applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The Mobile App Developer will have to:
● Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
● Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
● Perform unit and integration testing before launch
● Conduct functional and non-functional testing
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
● Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional mobile applications according to requirements.
This position will report to the CTO and work closely with the other colleagues from the software development department.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
● Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
● 3+ years experience in mobile application development
● Good understanding of iOS SDK, XCode and Android Studio
● Experience in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C or Swift
● Usage of SCRUM, Agile
● Experience in AppStore and Play Store release process
● Git and TFS
● Good working level in English
● Self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
● Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
● Team player
The company offers:
● An attractive salary
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment