We are urgently looking for an experienced Senior Java Developer, who would like to work in Brussels. Candidates need to be fluent in English and willing to work in Brussels.
Please be aware that interviews are done through webex and travel is not required for the interviews. During the corona crisis, remote work might temporarily be possible. Relocation needs to happen when the corona crisis allows it.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Architecture and design of information systems (SOA);
- Review of the architecture of existing systems;
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks;
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture;
- Technical interface between the project leaders and the developers;
- Production of software architecture documents;
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users;
- Assistance in the testing, the technical documentation, the deployment, the evaluation and the reporting.
Profile – Senior Java Developer:
- Bachelor or University degree;
- +5 years of Java Development experience; +15 years of Java Development experience;
- Good knowledge of Spring and Hibernate;
- Good knowledge of Java / JSP;
- Good knowledge of Oracle databases;
- Fluent in English;
When you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.