Nurses and Health Workers usually work in hospitals, specialist practices or health centres. However, it is also possible to work as a nurse in homes for the elderly and nursing homes, care facility, as well as in outpatient nursing services or in residential homes for people with disabilities.
We are currently looking for one for our renowned customers throughout Germany:
- Compliance with hygiene measures and care standards
- Support and advice for relatives
- Documentation of nursing services
- Execution of the holistic basic and treatment care
- Medication and implementation of therapeutic measures according to medical prescription
- Assistance with medical examinations and visits
- Completed vocational training as a health care worker and/or nurse (m/f/d) or
- A foreign vocational qualification recognised in Germany with equivalent qualification
- Certificate of German language proficiency (B2 level)
- Responsible and professionally committed work for the all-round care of patients
- Ability to work under pressure and active willingness to learn
- Respectful communication with doctors, patients and colleagues
- Willingness to work in shifts
- Permanent contact person for your concerns in the clinic
- Punctual and attractive remuneration
- Additional state benefits such as child benefit ect.
- Very good working opportunities for family members, if applicable
- Support for integration in a new region
The possible setting can be anywhere in Germany. If you prefer a certain region, please let us know in your application.