Deutsche Bahn is Germany's largest railway company and one of the most important in the world, with more than 305,000 employees in total. We are looking for ambitious employees for more than 500 different jobs in Germany.
You are already experienced or want to challenge yourself starting from the scratch? Apply at DB.
Job Requirements:/ Profile:
- Very good German language skills, ideally with a certification (At least B1.2 level)
- Vocational or university studies in a technical or relevant field (ideally recognized by German chamber of commerce)
- Friendliness and kindness are some of the characteristics of your personality
- Strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn new knowledge in the subject you are interested in
- Flexibility in working hours and location (especially during the qualification procedure)
A typical day with us will look like:
- After the appropriate training, you will be responsible for the handling, driving and monitoring of the operation of our trains so that our passengers reach their destinations safely, comfortably and in time
- In case of a breakdown, you will accurately convey the information to the passengers, through loudspeakers’ announcement, empathetically calming them down
- You will be responsible for conducting frequent checks on the train bodies in case of any problem and take measures to restore its normal operation
- Competitive remuneration package (both during the qualification and after)
- Indefinite Full-Time contract with Deutsche Bahn from your first working day
- A safe working environment with personal development opportunities
Apply online now and become part of the DB! Here to move.