Deutsche Bahn is Germany's largest railway company and one of the most important in the world, with more than 305,000 employees in total. We are looking for ambitious employees for more than 500 different jobs in Germany.
You are already experienced or want to challenge yourself starting from the scratch? Apply at DB as an Electrician.
A typical day with us will look like this:
- After successful training, you will be responsible for the repairing faults and proper operation of the mechanical part of our trains
- You analyze and evaluate the maintenance actions that must be implemented, bringing with you new ideas and knowledge
- You check that the maintenance work is done according to the protocol and the regulations
- Participate in actions related to improving the quality of maintenance. Your ideas and knowledge are important to us.
Your competitive advantage:
- You have already completed your training from a Vocational institute or university in the field of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Automation or a related profession
- You have 2-3 years of experience as a professional electrician / mechatronic
- Friendliness, pleasant character and kindness are some of the characteristics of your personality
- Flexibility in working hours (Night shifts included)
- Good knowledge of German language (Ideally certified and in level of B2)
What we offer you:
- Indefinite contract with Deutsche Bahn from your first working day
- Competitive salary package
- Continuous training in the subject you love and work at the expense of the company
- A variety of corporate discounts and benefits, such as high-quality workwear, with paid cleaning costs and all the necessary materials and equipment you will need
- A safe work environment with personal development opportunities
- A new adventure in Germany, where every day will be a new experience
Apply online now and become part of the DB! Here to move.