Sitios asociados:EURESELA

EURES Sweden Health

desde : Sweden

Welcome to EURES Sweden Health

Take the opportunity to chat or have a short video meeting with us, we are available for you during the event.
We advise you to scroll down and previously read the information provided to be prepared before you chat with us and exhibitors.
are broadcasting live information between (information incoming shortly)


List of participating HEALTH exhibitors:

Region Dalarna, looking for MD radiology, dentist
Visit stand:
Available for chat: Tid/Time (TBA) (information incoming shortly)


Information for you looking for a new career within the Health sector in Sweden:

Eures Sweden health recruitment team is part of the Swedish Public Employment Services and are cooperating with many hospitals and County Councils (Regions) in Sweden, looking for registered health specialists within EU/EEA. This includes hospitals in the major cities but also health care centers in smaller cities and more rural areas.
You will be directly employed without any intermediator and the employers will assist you with the relocation process. Salaries offered are according to collective agreements, individual experience and abilities. The amount will be discussed with employers on an individual basis.

General Information for you:
To be able to get a Swedish licence, you need to get your qualifications recognized. You also need to have language skills in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian.
wedish Institute – Learn Swedish
Swedish for all – How to begin learning Swedish

Benefits - Targeted Mobility Scheme - Sweden (TMS)
If you are an EU/EEA citizen you may be eligible for support from EURES/Your First Eures Job, a European Union job mobility scheme Targeted Mobility Scheme Sweden (TMS)
You may also visit the stand during the event day:


In addition to sending your application to participating employers you are also welcome to send your CV and letter of interest to us within the Eures Health RecruitmentTeam to help you further.

If you are a registered NURSE

If you are a registered DENTIST