- Collecting and collating data from scientific databases;
- Undertaking literature searches and reviews on selected scientific topics;
- Providing editorial support, including aligning of draft opinions with standard formats;
- Contribute to drafting of preparatory background information;
- Planning and monitoring deadlines;
- Writing of meeting minutes.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Previous experience in generating, collecting evidence and performing statistical analysis of data. Writing and reviewing scientific documents such as background documentation, scientific reports, prepare presentations;
- Past working experience in a scientific environment would be considered an asset;
- High ability to work with others, learning agility, results driven;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data.
Duration of assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from July, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home, transfer to Italy required in the future.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com