- Support the implementation of engagement strategies with institutional partners, stakeholders and/or international organisations to assist the awareness building and reputation management of the organisation;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of enquiries from institutional partners, stakeholders, international organisations and/or the public at large;
- Support the coordination of wide processes that stem from legal and regulatory obligations to report to institutional partners, stakeholders and/or international organisations;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the handling of internal enquiries to provide support to staff and senior management who are required to interact with external partners;
- Assist in the coordination and/or the execution of monitoring and reporting in relation to stakeholder, institutional and/or international activities;
- Support actively the organisation and preparation of events and other activities involving institutional and international partners and/or stakeholders;
- Assist in the coordination of inputs and the drafting of briefings for management/senior management participating to meetings involving institutional and international partners and/or stakeholders.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- Between 2 and 4 years of relevant working experience;
- Experience in and knowledge of International relations, European affairs and EU institutions;
- Excellent drafting skills (English), coordination and internal and external communication skills, analytical skills;
- Team player - working with others, Analysis and problem solving, Drive for Results, Political Savvy and Strategic Agility, Multi-tasking.
Duration of assignment: initial contract 3 months starting from July, with possibility of extensions. Initially working from home, transfer to Italy required in the future.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com