With your support you help our customer to
Development of the heart of our
Technology. That's how you lay the foundation for
next generation battery storage.
- Configuration, design and selection of embedded
System architectures (RTOS, STM32, etc.)
- Implementation of the application layers for
modern power electronics
- Structuring and design of the software architecture
at system and component level
- Support of the product from the design phase
to the final product, including all tests.
You will be working directly with the founding team. The hierarchies are flat - the learning curve
but incomparably steep!
- Successfully completed studies in the field of
Electrical engineering/computer science or comparable
- Experience in the field of control and
control algorithms, software for µcontroller based power electronics
- Experience in development for software
- Independent, structured and systematic
Mode of operation
Several years of professional experience of 3 years or more is desirable
full-time - salary by arrangement - place of work with
smaller trips to battery stores
We are looking forward to your application!