Starwood Reservations LLC, a Marriott International Group Company is the world’s largest hotel company. At our Customer Experience Centre in Cork, Ireland, we provide sales and customer service support for 30 hotel brands, in 130 countries around the world, in 10 difference languages. We are a company known for great guest service, which brings back our customers time after time.
So, if you are passionate about travelling and holidaying in some amazing hotels and resorts and if you enjoy helping people by providing excellent customer service, this is the opportunity for you. Come and join our team and meet the amazing people that make our Customer Experience Centre in Cork, Ireland the success story that it has been for more than two decades.
Sales & Service Associate with German:
• First contact resolution approach in dealing with customer interactions.
• Maintain an image which reflects friendly, helpful and professional demeanour in order that each customer is left with a positive impression of our organisation.
• Receive and process calls, respond to online communications and conversations relating to the hotels and the Marriott loyalty program (Bonvoy). This will be accomplished by utilising a combination of calls, emails and live chats.
• Generate sales for the properties worldwide by using effective sales techniques.
• Provide information on all Marriott International brands/properties, on room availability, rates, packages, amenities and other information requested by the customer in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures.
• Passion for travel and the hospitality industry.
• Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills.
• Strong aptitude for sales.
• Excellent communication skills in English and German – written (business writing skills) and verbal (telephone manner).
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment that requires the use of multiple computer applications.