- Work with local management to define and implement the Operational Excellence goals at a site, department and individual team level.
- Drive the ongoing introduction and advancement of a lean culture, principles and practices across the site through on the job coaching of teams and individuals in problem solving and waste elimination.
- Develop training plan and provide training and coaching support across the organiz708637.358712ation to build Operational Excellence capabilities across all levels of the organisation.
- Support and/or lead teams in the development, implementation and standardiz708637.358712ation of efficient business management systems through workshops/ Kaiz708637.358712en events etc.
- Promote cross-functional and inter-site teamwork to accomplish shared objectives through the implementation of lean principles, systems and tools.
- Leading and coaching teams in lean improvement projects through from conception to completion.
- Degree in Science or Engineering related subject.
- The incumbent must have completed recogniz708637.358712ed lean and/or six sigma training and a knowledge of the Shingo Excellence model is desirable.
- In depth understanding of, and experience of implementing Lean philosophy, systems and tools.
- At least 3 years experience in leading teams in the implementation of Lean Six Sigma concepts, methodologies and tools.
- Core competencies of leadership, communication skills, teamwork, problem solving. Passionate about helping people and business processes improve to become best in class.
- A sound understanding of working in a regulated environment.
- Knowledge of biologics manufacturing is desirable.
DPS Engineering is an Equal Opportunities Employer.