La oferta de empleo está disponible para el siguiente evento:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the key interface between the marketing leads and the marketing data activities.
- Curate data, and generate effective and insightful reports that drive the overall marketing strategy and lead to improvement.
- Take on complex data related problems and work with large data sets.
- Create and implement best-practices analytic solutions, and templates to foster data-driven decision-making in the Marketing teams.
- Effectively communicate your recommendations to the marketing team and bring our data-driven marketing to the next level.
- Partner with Engineering, C-level management, and Marketing to identify models and analyses that could become part of our strategy.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Experience in a data-related role in marketing and a strong understanding of how marketing teams should use data to drive their decisions.
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Mixpanel or Kissmetrics.
- Knowledge in intermediate statistical analysis (e.g. funnels, cohort analysis, long-term trends, user segmentation).
- Experience working with data visualisation tools like Tableau or Metabase.
- Knowledge on how to translate approaches and ideas into SQL.
- You are enthusiastic about solving analytical questions and you want to work with minimal direction and with highly engaged individuals.
THE AMBOSS PRESCRIPTION
- Set your own biological clock: choose flextime and home office options.
- Keep the hemoglobin flowing: enjoy our fitness and wellness program with a sponsored gym membership.
- Need more Serotonin? Join our monthly team events, game nights, and weekly language lunches
- Keeps those synapses firing: profit from ongoing learning opportunities with our educational seminars, crosstalks, and coaching programs.
- No risk of high cholesterol here! At our office, you will find freshly cooked lunches, healthy snacks, and an amazing Italian espresso machine.
- Your doctor recommends time-off your feet? We got you! Enjoy our employee mobility perks, such as a yearly public transportation card. Or, if you want a little exercise, there is a sponsored bike waiting for you.