Do you want to join our growth journey? Are you ready to walk the extra mile to create results? Dinex is looking for an ATS Project Manager, who will lead our exhaust After-Treatment System (ATS) customer projects globally. Manage 2-3 key ATS customer project(s) from business case to serial start. Collaborate and coordinate with customers and partners and cross-functionally.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead 2-3 key ATS customer projects from business case to serial start following the Dinex APQP process
- Support Sales with technical and costing inputs for acquiring new ATS projects
- Serve as key contact in Dinex towards Customer PM and Partner PM throughout the project lifecycle
- Collaborate and manage internal project activities by Technology, Engineering, Testing, NPI, SCM / Purchasing and Production
- Responsible for project management deliverables – product demand, project plans, action lists, status reports, investments, cost & resource overviews
- Accountable for timely readiness of deliverables from other workstreams in the project
- Lead project team and drive team’s performance towards achieving project objectives
- Manage project-level risks and opportunities pertaining to time delays, quality issues, cost overruns and warranty claims
- Manage work completion and handover certificates with customers and suppliers during the project
- Keep stakeholders informed and engaged
- Work on various improvement and standardization initiatives within your department
- Promote project management knowledge and best practice sharing in Dinex Group
- Travel approx. 30 days per year for work purposes
- 3-5 years experience managing customer projects in new product development area within automotive, wind or similar industry
- Technical know-how of structural design, simulations, performance and durability testing
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Formal training or certification in Project Management
- Possess sound commercial and risk judgement
- Self-driven, result-oriented and flexible in working approach, team leader as well as team player
- Applies proactive and frontloading approach in project management with ‘customer-first’ mindset
- Good at leading multi-cultural teams to identify and solve issues and able to go in details where needed
- Structured, fact-based and analytical in working approach
- Good at documenting and reporting on project meetings and program/project portfolio progress
- Work well in stressful situations and able to juggle between multiple projects and topics at a time
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Solidworks
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Has valid car driving license
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact Head of Program Management ATS, Mahipat B. Ranawat at +45-22862461.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as we review applications as we receive them and closes the job when we have the right candidate. The actual start date will be set upon further agreement.
The Dinex Group is a leading global manufacturer and distributor of innovative engineered exhaust and emission control products and solutions for the heavy-duty diesel and gas engine industry. Today, the Dinex Group, headquartered in Denmark, operates through 16 companies and employs over 1,500 dedicated people worldwide. The Dinex Group is present in 14 different countries with production and sales facilities in Denmark, U.K., Finland, Germany, Latvia, U.S.A., Turkey, Russia and China. Additionally, the Dinex Group has sales companies located in Spain, Italy, France, Germany, U.K., Poland, and Serbia.