Do you thrive in a project management environment, where you will be the support function to our Global Project Management Team.
You will join the most awesome company where the word "building" means so much more than what you will find in any other PMO role.
• Drives and own internal department processes related to the end to end construction and facility expansion activities.
• Responsible and owner of the specific department standards.
• Responsible for the department Sharepoint site and document control.
• Drives and manages department key performance indicators
• Defines the strategy for the projects document control and archiving.
• Handles the complete overview of the projects portfolio within the entire facility organization including monthly reporting.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Facility Project Management is a global department managing end to end construction processes enabling capacity growth within the LEGO Group. The main area covers production site expansion or major building modifications at several world locations.
Do you have what it takes?
• Minimum Bachelor degree in a construction or facility field of practise or proven related working experience
• Experience with project management or PMO agenda within construction industry.
• Knowledge of the construction processes and related aspects e.g. design, permitting, legal, sustainability, construction execution.
• Preferably around +5 years experience within given field of practice
• Willing to occasionally travel
Preferable you will also have:
• Project Management certification e.g. PMI, IPMA
• Proficient user of the Microsoft Project, Sharepoint, MS Office, Power BI, Visio
• Advanced English proficiency is required
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group:
"This role act as guardian of the internal processes to keep consistency in the internal operating model when it comes to footprint expansion. Safeguarding our effective processes are being followed and that we deliver quality products and buildings, in a way which shows that we respect and align with LEGO values."