The Luxury Collection is a glittering ensemble of locally authentic hotels and resorts from around the world. Our hotel teams curate the world’s most enriching and desirable destination experiences. Our mission is to guide our guests, these seasoned travelers on transformative journeys that touch their spirits, enrich their lives and create lasting memories. If you are someone with an appreciation for evocative storytelling and a desire to provide genuine, personalized, and anticipatory service, then we invite you to join us on our journey and explore a career with The Luxury Collection.
What will you be doing?
- Process all guest check-ins by confirming reservations, assigning room, and issuing and activating room key;
- Process all payment types such as room charges, cash, checks, debit, or credit;
- Process all check-outs including resolving any late and disputed charges;
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, messages, requests, questions, or concerns;
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track readiness of rooms for check-in;
- Communicate parking procedures to guests/visitors and dispatch bell staff or valet staff as needed;
- Supply guests with directions and information regarding property and local areas of interest;
- Run daily reports (number of arrivals, departures), identify any special requests, and check reports for accuracy;
- Complete designated cashier and closing reports in the computer system;
- Cash guests' personal checks and traveler's checks;
- Count bank at the beginning and end of shift;
- Balance and drop receipts according to Accounting specifications.
Job type: Full-time
Department: Front Office
Languages: English, Portuguese
Starting in: 2020
Want to join us? Apply now!