Camso is now part of the Michelin Group.
By joining forces together, we become the world leader in the Off-The-Road market.
You will help us support and resolve complex incidents, by finding work arounds and sharing them with the team. You will also provide guidance to the team on the usage of business applications and offer technical expertise (mentorship) on the ticket resolution, to ensure a growth of knowledge in the team while maintaining a high level of customer service.
- Be an active Lean contributor within the Run Apps team
- Resolve IT incidents (SAP SD or Salesforce requests)
- Be an active player in the improvement of the team processes. Propose solutions and alternatives to the selected elements to improve and take ownership of delivering those initiatives
- Be a key resource in the IT compliance standards to ensure all work is done correctly by managing the audit tasks within the team
- Work on having smooth handover with the Project teams.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a University degree in Business (IT) or computer science or an equivalent combination of a college diploma in computer science and experience;
- You have 3-4 years of experience in SAP SD or Salesforce Support, ideally in a similar position
- You have experience in the Manufacturing sector;
- Your coaching and customer service skills are good;
- You adapt easily to change and are able to work under pressure
THE ROAD FREE CREW
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.