Camso is now part of the Michelin Group.
By joining forces together, we become the world leader in the Off-The-Road market.
The OEM Supply Planner is responsible for planning the supply and assisting in the execution of replenishment for a designated range of OEM Customers throughout EMEA. Ensuring optimization of inventory levels at Camso distribution centers via collaboration with stakeholders in the forecasting process, inventory management techniques and expediting.
- Communicate and collaborate with Demand Planners, Customers and Regional Sales teams to define and validate a meaningful forecast at product level.
- Identify and cleanse data anticipated to corrupt the S&OP process at product level
- Manage the portfolio of each designated legal entity ensuring forecasts and stocking policies are aligned with global segmentation.
- Regular daily communication with Customer service business partner to resolve immediate S&OP issues or implement long term solutions and projects.
- Regularly plot inventory coverage expectations based on forecasted demands and receipts to identify gaps in supply.
- Expedite materials regularly with manufacturing division and external vendors to ensure timely delivery and equally communicate and take actions to avoid overstock.
- Ensure correct replenishment parameters derived via the PFEP method are updated in the SAP MRP function in a timely manner to meet deadlines set.
- Ensure planning master and transactional data is cleansed, updated and maintained at all times within SAP system. Scheduled maintenance routine required to ensure alignment and eliminate risk of error.
- Regular analysis of Excess and dead stock. Identify excess inventory via combined methods, over max, segmentation alignment and ABCD volume based analysis.
- Proactively identify and action alternative uses for slow moving products via component disassembly & re-purposing.
- Actively maintain the ‘PFEP’ data and tool for product portfolio ensuring methodology is driving the correct inventory service level suitable for customer supply model.
- Ensure production orders are created and completed to replenish inventory for the portfolio of products requiring internal component assembly.
THE PROFILE TO SUCCEED
- You hold a Commercial Education or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent in related discipline.
- You have minimun 2 years of working experience in Supply Chain related function
- You speak English fluently, German and/or French as an asset
- You are an advanced user of Excel and Microsoft office
- Knowledge of SAP MM is an asset
- APICS or MCIPS certification is an asset
THE ROAD FREE CREW
The Supply Chain team in Duisburg includes achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with Supply Planners, Customer Service, Sales and Logistics team.
At Camso there’s always space to grow; together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that's always on the move to achieve its dreams.
JOIN US WHERE THE ROAD ENDS.