How to participate? Info for jobseekers
To take full advantage of this event, you need to:
- register in advance (participation is free of charge): this will give you access to a wide range of options, including the possibility to apply for jobs, as well as regular updates from the platform / about the event;
- check out the available information about exhibitors: companies and info points;
- browse through the jobs on offer and apply to those jobs matching your profile and meeting your expectations (make sure to use the language requested by the employer);
- when an employer invites you for an interview, make sure you pick and confirm the interview time in advance;
- minimum requirements on the day: a computer (PC or laptop) or a tablet / smartphone with stable access to the internet + your headset with microphone;
- always be there on time for an interview! introduce yourself to the employer the best you can and get that job;
- make use of the one-to-one online advice on finding and applying for a job, living and working in Portugal, as well as on mobility assistance schemes;
- follow our programme of interesting presentations about:
- finding a job, living and working in Portugal;
- employers' recruitment needs and working propositions.
- during the presentations, don't hesitate to ask questions: the speakers will be happy to answer!
check regularly for further updates on this website.
Any further questions about this event?
Please contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.