Job title: Process Engineer in Plastic Production shop
Department : Plastic production
Underling : : Processes department Manager
Work side: Arexim Engineering LTD, industrial zone north
Business hours: full-time job or shifts in accordance of schedule
Responsibilities: complying technology processes in thermoplastic injection processing
Can supersede: plastic production’s technologist
Can be covered by: plastic production’s technologist
Professional and personal abilities:
1. Higher technical education Висше техническо образование
2. Similar position work experience is an advantage
3. work team abilities – initiative, loyal, tact, mutual aid
The primary objective of work:
Creates and controls the technological processes in recast of thermoplastics
1. supervise the plastic production’s technologists to comply the technological processes
2. keeps track of proper and stable of the equipment (machines and molds) and inform the persons responsible in case of malfunction
3. does trials of new molds and fill out the required documentation
4 Creates and control database with molding cards and insets timely
5 Controls the work process at new mold implementation into mass production
6. Creates Programs for robots and train production technologists to operate them. While doing trials communicate directly with the quality engineer and inform his/her supervisor about the results of sampling and other issues occurred during the working process
7. cooperate for issue solving related with the production process
8. supervise new batch production starts, make corrections and train the technologists in case of mistakes of the established process
9. takes part of new mold construction meetings
10. implement new technological processes into the mass production
1. Right for labor
2. Right for remuneration.
3. Right for weekly and daily rest.
4. Right for vacantion time.
5. Right for work uniform .
6. Right for personal opinion for work related problems .
For more information:
Radoslav Manev - Human Resources Manager
+359887 43 21 78