We have been a health care provider with several locations in Berlin for more than 20 years. We care for the sick, elderly and helpless people at home, in day care centers and at the attached nursing home.
What are we looking for
We offer a job in our home assistance. This means, that you support our clients -mostly elderly people- in their homes with:
- basic nursing (help to get washed, help to get up)
- treatment care (give medications, change dressings..)
- housekeeping (make breakfast, go shopping..)
- be a qualified nurse,
- have a driver´s license and enjoy driving in a big city
- have a knowledge of German at least at level B1 and fun to work with elderly people.
An accepted professional qualification in Germany would be perfect, but is not required.
There is the possibility to work as a nursing assistant, while we help you to get the German recognition of your nursing diploma.
Our strengths - Your advantages
If you join us, we will
- support you with the German administrative procedure and all forms to fill in
- help you to get a flat in Berlin
- organize language courses in small groups
- bring you in contact with People in a similar situation in Berlin
- assist the recognition process of your diploma
We offer you
- a personal and professional outlook in Germany
- a paid period of time until you have adjusted to the job´s requirements
- an on time payment of salary
- 26 days of paid vacation
- a monthly contribution to the subway-ticket
job offers www.jobs.mevanta.de
Watch our movie!