PeakStaff Recruitment - British Recruitment Agency specialising in recruitment of medical personnel in UK that seeks for staff in all Europe. We help Nurses to find permanent, legal employment in Care Nursing Homes, Private Clinics and Hospitals. PeakStaff Recruitment has been an approved member of REC Nursing and Social Care Sector since 2006.
Our consultants are specialists, who have been working in this branch for several years and will be happy to advise in regards of registration with NMC, help to find employment and organize all necessary documents, your travel and temporary accommodation to assure you a safe start. Nurses from overseas are supported throughout the whole registration process.
Our candidates benefit from:
- Friendly and supportive recruitment consultants
- Expertise in Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registration procedure
- Free registration helpline - we will help you to obtain your PIN number without delays!
- Support during preparation of certified documents - we will advise on how your documents should be certified so they are not rejected by NMC
- Free CV builder
- Help with applications for jobs
- Assistance with preparation for telephone or SKYPE interviews
- Advice on Living in the UK
- Help with finding accommodation
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Support during UK Criminal Records Check (DBS)
PeakStaff has a database of nurses at various stages of the registration procedure and we are happy to help if you just plan to register with NMC or are already working in the UK and wish to change employment or take your career further. For those candidates not living in the UK, employers can arrange telephone/SKYPE recruitment campaigns or participate in recruitment days being held in major cities of European countries.
Candidates and employers should telephone us or register their interest online in the first instance. Our experienced consultants will then contact you to outline the recruitment process.