Do you want to work in Social Media? Our client is an international company very well-known for their content in social media, videos, huge platform, etc... We are looking for Dutch speakers to review content from this platform and moderate the information shown in order to protect the users.
Full training is provided, career progression and opportunities to grow within the company.
What will you do?
- Investigate and resolve issues regarding content (in Dutch language) that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed-upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understand and remain up to date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfil base productivity and quality requirements
- In the context of this role, you might be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity.
What do you need to have?
- Fluent in Dutch & English
- Strong attention to detail to ensure quality of work
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Good knowledge of internet and associated technologies
What will you get and what do the company offers?
- 12 months contract for Dutch market
- €28,000 per year
- Location: Dublin 3
- The company cares for employees’ well-being, health and safety and is willing to ensure that you have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of this role
- 20 Annual Leave days, 2 Company days and 2 Charity days
- Life Assurance
- VHI Healthcare
- Tax Saver
- Bike to Work scheme
- Full training
- Company social events
- Opportunities for career progression
How can I help you?
Please, feel free to contact me or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org