This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Customer Support Specialist for Norwegian speakers.
You will work for one of our clients in the telecommunications industry, with relocation to the vibrant city of Cork, Ireland. As a Norwegian Customer Support Specialist / Norsk Kundesupport, you will be providing excellent support experience to our client's customers (Norwegian market).
Full training is provided, career progression and opportunities to grow within the company.
What will you do?
- Deliver exceptional customer experience (in Norwegian) and resolve queries over the phone.
- Achieve targets through matching and promoting various client’s products and services.
- Maintain an up to date level of product & procedural knowledge.
- Demonstrate flexibility in order for personal and departmental achievement within a competitive market environment.
What do you need to have?
- Fluent in Norwegian & English
- You should be comfortable with phone work
- Empathetic and can communicate in a caring and friendly manner
- Ability to work with new systems and techy.
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to deliver the best customer experience
What will you get and what do the company offers?
- €26,000 per year
- Location: Cork
- 650€ relocation package
- 500€ Sign on Bonus
- Free meals throughout your shift (breakfast, lunch, snacks, fruit etc)
- Excellent Career Development Program
- Pension Plan
- Health Care Subsidy
- Multicultural and diverse work environment
How can I help you?
- I like giving support to all my candidates, so I'll guide you through the entire process.
- Help on interview preparation
- Assistant and advice on relocation
- LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/laura-molina-chico
Please, feel free to contact me or apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job