Information for visitors
Are a you an Healthcare Professional - Nurse, Physiotherapist, Doctor, Radiologist?
Are you looking for a job in Europe?
Would you like to be in direct contact with European employers?
Do you need info advice on looking / applying for a job and information on living and working in another European country?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then the Healthcare Mobility Day is definitely the event for you!
Take part at the Healthcare Mobility Day in Lisbon and meet with employers from across Europe looking for your profile and skills.
Save the place and dates: Lisbon (Escola Superior de Enfermagem de Lisboa), 1st of April 2014
This event will offer YOU a full package of supporting services within your job search in Europe. You will be able to:
· Apply to, and/or bookmark, during the next weeks, job vacancies which fit your profile, and maybe be pre-selected for an interview;
· Make first contact with employers;
· Take part in company presentations;
· Attend info sessions on living and working in the participating countries;
· Benefit from (previously appointed) recruitment interviews with employers.
Please take a look at the Programme (still to be confirmed) available from the 15th March onwards.
REGISTER NOW (free of charge)!
To get the most out of the event you should register online beforehand. Registration will give you access to a wide range of features on offer, as well as regular updates regarding the event. Find out more by clicking here.
We’re counting on you to be there on April, the 1st!